Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody]

Go down

The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody] Empty The Wolf Who Cried Boy [A Children's Story/Parody]

Post  TiaLynn Sat May 28, 2011 8:31 pm

So, guess what? Today, some idiot boy in the village kept crying wolf simply because I howled. He got the whole town to come to him. Why? To laugh and get attention. What a fool. However, I decided to play my own game.

Each day I would walk through the forest and monitor this boy. Each day he would come and sit down and scheme with a wide grin on his face. It was a new day. Once again, I howled, this time, however, I knew he was there. I could play this game too. He could not see me, and wouldn’t. He cried “Wolf! Wolf!” once more, I grinned toothily. The crowd appeared again holding weapons and were disappointed. They shuffled away grumbling while he laughed. Strike two.

The next day. He came back. I did not even get to howl before he cried, “Wolf! Wolf!” The crowd came back, and were furious to see him laughing again. Now the bond of trust had been broken, he was alone in the world. Strike three.

I awoke early that morning and paced in circles, waiting for the idiot boy. He walked over and sat down right on time. My heartbeat quickened in my chest and blood rushed through me like a waterfall. My eyes flashed with hunger, my legs moved forward, but I stopped myself. I almost blew it. My hunger got in the way.

I eyed the boy carefully ad howled to warn him, to prove my theory about the trust bonds. However, I walked out of the shadows slowly and sinisterly. The boy’s eyes widened in pure terror. I couldn’t help but laugh in my head and grin. “Wolf! Wolf!” he cried in a shrill voice. Stupid boy. “W-Wolf! Wolf!” he now screamed. No one came. My eyes flashed evilly, my hunger took over my body. It pulsed through every vein. I could already smell the iron from the glorious red nectar hiding under his warm, pulsing flesh. I grinned and growled blood thirstily, bearing my teeth and eyeing him

I walked forward at first, to intimidate him. It worked. Oh, how it worked, it worked beautifully. His eyes bursting with fear, and tearing up because he knew he had no one. He knew he lost and what he did was wrong. He never saw the tree stump under him; he tripped and landed with a loud thud on his back. I could have jumped for joy. I lunged forward, emitting a rather scary howl, the fun began. I pinned him down. The last thing he ever screamed was “Wolf!” one more before my teeth tore him open. Making him pay for what he did. His flesh made loud cracks and noises equivalent of ripping paper as my fangs ravaged his body.

When I had my fill, only his bones remained – which I buried just for fun. I smirked at the fresh dirt and even covered the bloodstained ground. I may be the alpha male, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be polite at times, I suppose. My last act was licking the sweet blood on my chops. He hardly put up a fight when he realized what he had done. He summoned his own death, really. He shouldn’t have called wolf in the first place, because when I call boy, well, I think you get the idea.

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down