Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
Falling on Deaf Ears EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

Falling on Deaf Ears

Go down

Falling on Deaf Ears Empty Falling on Deaf Ears

Post  TiaLynn Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm

"You'll never understand!" the words tastes vile in my mouth. I never wanted to be one of those kids. The saddest thing was, she never would understand at all.

"I told you once... Go." the demanding voice, unshaken crept up the stairs and through once again like a broken record I just wanted to escape from. My face burned as acid poured out of my tear ducts once more. Nothing worse than hot tears. No, that's a lie. It's worse to feel inside - I could handle my pretty face being torn apart.

"When I came home, there were no dishes in the sink... I am tired, I want to sleep."

"I SAID GO. WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?"

"WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?"
"You're not making any sense."
"You're the reason I am broken. The reason I am god damn crazy. You're the reason I go see the doctor so much. Just let me go. Just... Let me go." the end, though shaky, was firm. As the tears became more frequent I choked them down in silence. She couldn't see. She wouldn't see. Not today. Not ever. I was a rock. Rocks don't cry.

"Just go, like I asked" softer, but still demanding.
"You didn't hear me..."
"I heard you"
"Then what did I say?" turning her childish ways on her for once.
"Something about the doctor but it made no sense."
"You heard what I said... But you didn't hear it." I emphasized the word, hoping and praying she would catch it this once.
"Just go do the god damn dishes like I asked, I am NOT asking again" she commanded once more before a soft stomping was heard.

What felt like years passed as neither of us moved a moment. The universe held its breath, it knew what was going to happen. I was shaking, and this was it.

"No. NO. NO! WHY SHOULD I DO ANYTHING FOR YOU IF YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME. I have so much to say. So much. But you never listen. You NEVER listen. Ever..." I never raised my voice, but there it was, even though the last words blocked my airways and it somehow snuck through the pain.

"You're not making any sense. I always listen, now for the final fucking time go do your chores."

The world around me broke, the universe let out a sigh and everything began to spin. No one would ever listen again, nor would I speak louder than that past this day. It's all yours now, this moment. You win.

Yes, master...

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down