Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012

Go down

Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012 Empty Shaggy and Batgirl: The Meeting 9/17/2012

Post  TiaLynn Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 am

“Scooby, where are we? Zoinks, I think we’re lost…” Shaggy asked his trusted pet, Scooby Doo. Staggering slightly, he walked forward with his beloved dog following him closely. Looking this way and that, Shaggy finally admitted defeat. “Alright, Scoob” he stated before stopping and looking down at him. “Help us get the heck out of here. It is giving me the creeps.” The dog sat, shaking its head, “Ruh uhn.” He barked.

Sighing, Shaggy reached into his pocket and pulled out two of his favorite treats. “How about some Scooby snacks?” he grinned. The dog quickly rose to his feet, wagging his tail and dangling his tongue. Shaggy smiled and tossed them into the mouth of the hungry, now motivated canine. Scooby took off running throughout the building to try and find an exit to the boarded up building they were stuck in. “Geez, Scoob. I hate these haunted places. Why do we still do this?” he groaned. “Ruby racks?” he barked. “Oh yeah!” Shaggy said before eating a handful himself and licking his lips.

Finally, Scooby stopped running. Not noticing, of course, Shaggy continued to stagger about before tripping over the huge Great Dane before him. He got to his feet relatively quickly; rubbing the places he bumped and looked at his dog. Before he had the chance to scold him for suddenly stopping, his eyes met the reason he did. Before him was a large elevator and not being entirely sure where the others had gone or what to do, he just stood there. Rising to his feet again, Scooby walked forward and pushed his nose against the button to summon the elevator, and together they waited, perhaps the gang was in there on their way to look for them (But we all know how the show goes, they rarely have a search party).

Some time passed and finally the elevator doors slowly opened to reveal that is wasn’t empty. The light in the elevator was either dead or broken, so only a silhouette was visible. It had an hourglass figure, and was rather tall; a woman. Squinting to try and see who it was, Shaggy decided to just ask who it was. “Daphne? Is that you?” he said softly. “No.” the woman’s voice said coldly in the darkness. “Zoinks! It’s a ghost!” he cried as Scooby leapt at Shaggy, knocking him over in the process. The woman laughed at the sight of a Great Dane and teenager hugging each other, shaking like Chihuahua’s. “I’m not a ghost.” She said with a slight purr in her voice. “You may join me if you wish. I was on my way to the roof before you summoned the elevator.”

“A-And you’re not a ghost?” Shaggy timidly piped up, releasing Scooby slightly. Not the bravest man in the world.

“Not a ghost. And I won’t wait here all night.” She told him, a hint of annoyance growing in her tone.

Shaggy and Scooby rose to his feet and walked into the elevator with some hesitation, jumping as the doors closed behind him. “Awful dark…” he stated for no real reason. “Isn’t it wonderful?” She cooed. “Not… Really, no.” Shaggy said slowly. “Ruh unh!” Scooby barked, still shaking a bit. “So, who are you?” Shaggy asked his suddenly.

“I am Batgirl.”

“Batgirl?”

“Batgirl.”

“Well, nice to meet you, uh… Batgirl. The name’s Shaggy. And this here’s my pal Scooby Doo.” He stated rather triumphantly.

“Nice to meet you too as well.”

Sliding closer to her, Shaggy thought of how he could get to know her more. “Uh…” he babbled, trying to think of something smart to say. “Uh… Rather dark in here.”
Grinning in the darkness, she nodded. “Yes, it is.”

“Doyouwanttomakeout?” he blurted suddenly, slapping his hand over his mouth to stop himself, but it was too late.

“I… Beg your pardon?” she asked in surprise.

“N-nothing.” He muttered.

“I heard you. If I was not in a good mood, I would break your arm. But today, I am going to be nice.”

“Oh?”

“Yes.” She said coldly, slapping his cheek hard.

“ZOINKS!” he exclaimed, rubbing his cheek.

After several moments of the most awkward silence you could ever find yourself in, the elevator stopped and the doors opened again. Finally being revealed in the light, they both walked out. “I suggest we go our separate ways now. Goodbye.” She said before turning around and walking off without looking back.

“Alright, Scoob. Just you and me again, pal. Now, where could the gang be…” he muttered, staggering off again with his pet.

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down