Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
Windows (Done) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
Windows (Done) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
Windows (Done) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
Windows (Done) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
Windows (Done) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
Windows (Done) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
Windows (Done) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
Windows (Done) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
Windows (Done) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

Windows (Done)

Go down

Windows (Done) Empty Windows (Done)

Post  TiaLynn Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Not a single moment could have passed by quite like this one. The wind was blowing just softly enough to be felt and enjoyed at just the right temperature, and the sun shining just enough to make the day feel blissful, and the world was happy. Presumably.

The hustle and bustle of Lormont was always to be expected. The continuous gabbling and bumping into one another was always routine at this time of day. Or any time of day. Horns honked in agitation and people grumbled for more than likely the same reason, it was like nothing would ever change among people when they gather. The only peace was when the sun fell in disappointment of them all and just needed a break behind the clouds, behind the trees and mountains. Behind the world.

---

"Daddy?" a soft voice broke through the silence. All alone in the darkness, the boy wandered about to find his hope. "Daddy... Please come back" he whimpered like a wounded animal to no avail. His voice, his body, and his soul was swallowed by the darkness. Falling to his knees with a gentle thud the boy began to weep into his hands. "Daddy..." engulfed by the abyss.

"Son... Son!" the voice howled in pain, echoing all around the man to remind him of what he'd done. "Son, where are you!" Reaching out, he scraped the walls of the buildings along the street to just feel something away from the pain and panic holding him hostage. With his heart pounding and legs numb from running, the man dropped as if his strings were cut. "SON!" screaming at the world was his last effort before collapsing into himself and giving into the tears that barricaded his own vision.

As if the world had split in two, both father and son weeped together and apart and connected through hope and through misery. Vibrating through their bodies was love, which sent a signal to each other more powerful than any sonar. Lifting their heads to the sky in their own worlds, they rose like the sun and shot off into the distance. Their every movement echoed and fell around them as the broke through the barrier of the shadows around them.

The silhouettes faced each other at once, and paused for a moment in time. Electricity flowed through them and hit the world, lighting up the sky and hitting it like a thunder storm. With faces soaked with tears, they knew at once. Both child and parent ran forward and melted into each others' souls as they became one again. As they awoke and transferred their strengths through hope, the world hushed itself and played in slow motion. "Daddy..." the boy cooed just to hear the comfort instead of hopelessness once more. Wrapping his hand around his only hope left in the world, the man made way for their home and tried to never look back on feeling alone.

---

The sun gaining a bit of hope from the family of two peeked out from behind the world again. The bustle continued like always, but the man and child carried on through it. Looking around, the young boy drank in his surroundings and filled to the brim with questions and curiosity. "Daddy... What is on everyone's face?" the boy almost whispered. Sighing, the father sat them on a park bench and gazed into his blue-green eyes. "Judgement, son." he replied on baited breath, awaiting the response. "What's in their heart?" Unable to keep the eyes contact, the father spoke to his feet this once. "Conformation, son" he admitted to himself, and the universe around him.

Having taught the boy many things such as vocabulary, the boy looked at the horizon with a heavy heart. "I want this" he pointed to the sky. Confused, the father drew together his eye brows, "What do you want?"

"I want the world. I want the... the..." searching for the words, he trailed off. "You want to be different. Real, like I taught you?"

"Yes."

"You know what you must do."

"Yes..."

In that did befall over them at this moment, the boy smiled.

"I'm going to change the world."

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum