Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title]

Go down

Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title] Empty Assignment B [Couldn't think of a title]

Post  TiaLynn Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Childhood. The days when your hardest decisions in life was what was going in your lunch and whom stole your crayons. In this generation, however, childhood seems to be different. Children are like little adults, so strange and new to the world. Mistakes are their guidlines to success, without it they cannot gain the knowledge of what not to do.

Growing up. We all have been at the awkward age of 10-13 where everyone is getting new information and developing. But is that something to be made fun of for? No. It happens to us all. Many a day I am picked on for being different or weird, but sometimes you have to embrace it when putting yourself out there. I will look at them years later when they are nowhere and feel that inner pride that they felt when bugging me - the difference between us? I won't be laughing. I pity them for taking that road.

In the end. I know now, looking back, that I had a decent childhood. Sure, it had drama and flaws, but really, nobody has clean laundry. All I need is to know is what to look forward to ahead of me. The human eye was placed in the front to look ahead and not the back in the first place. Why question that?

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum