Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
Stuck On You, Stuck On Me EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

Stuck On You, Stuck On Me

Go down

Stuck On You, Stuck On Me Empty Stuck On You, Stuck On Me

Post  TiaLynn Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 pm

A seamstress, a mistress, a naive little girl. She weaves a web of fiction to make her land of pretend. Destined to be wed, the frail and fair lady contained her true excitement and awoke each morn and curls her pink velvetine lips into a weak but true smile. Her heart was finally at ease, and her muse simply divine.

Many moons went by; though the time itself was short, it felt like an eternity. Sitting at the table at her favorite time of the day, she quietly sewed as the moon began to awake while the sun laid down ever so slowly. A knock at the door was heard and without missing a second she hurriedly walked to the door, dropping her sewing as to the floor below she did so. Without hearing the crash as the glass which held down her sewing fell onto the floor and smashed into pieces, she turned the knob slowly and drew a rather long breath. With a slight hesitation, she opened the door.

A rather husky and tall man in a uniform stood before her and nodded his head respectfully towards the maiden. "Hello, miss. I am--" he said in a grim voice as she cut him off. With the slightest hint of mist in her perfect brown eyes, she held his sorrowful gaze with her own. "Did you find him?" she asked the man on bated breath. Her body began to tingle and tremble with the stress of whatever horrid answer he may soon give her.

"I am afraid I have, miss. But..." the man said slowly in attempt to find the right words to soften the blow. The man awkwardly began to gaze upon the ground before adjusted his cap and turning his attention back onto the woman. "He is with another, and he requested I release no more to you than that. I promise you he is not ill or in peril and is managing well... But I regret to tell you that I feel there is a chance he shan't return to you."

The words echoed in her skull as though he called it to her from another end of a tunnel and she was hearing it over and over until the full message was received. Hot tears ran from her eyes and singed her cheeks which then fell to her lips, giving them a bittersweet taste. Her stomach did backflips and summersualts while her body turned itself robotically and automatically. Without feeling or thinking, the girl turned her back to the man, leaving him to watch her in total bewilderment. "M-Miss?" he said in a soft voice, growing more worried by the second as her arms flew up towards her head. The man watched in silence as the woman's fingers slowly wrapped around her tied-up hair and removed the band holding it all together. Her long hair fell down to the middle of her back in slow motion, her golden-brown locks bouncing for a mere moment before it adjusted itself to its new position.

"Miss, I promise you he is oka-"

A soft whisper in a child like voice arose and overrode the man's comforting words. "No."

"No? Miss, you will be fine. I have known you for so long. For years, but you never believe me or trust me. Only with things you know I can not make up. You don't tell anyone your name anymore... Since the incident, no one even knows who you are. You won't answer to anyone who can even still remember who you were. Celeste, I-"

The voice returned to normal but was now coated with an extremely thick layer of anger that burned the ears of all who heard it. "NO!"

"Celeste..."

"OUT. OUT. OUT! GET THEE GONE. GET THEE GONE!" Without moving anything but her lips, the woman began to scream like a banshee. Eyes wide, the man's heart skipped a beat as he lunged forward and grabbed the doorknob for dear life. Sharply, he pulled the door closed and all that was heard was the loud slam and silence. The sun was completely gone from the sky now, leaving the man in the dark with nothing but the sound of his own breathy panting. Tears sprung to his eyes quickly as he adjusted his cap once more. Standing still for awhile, he slowly walked off into the night hoping to go home and sleep off what he had just gone through.

Inside, the devastated woman collapsed into a heap of her own sadness. With her porcelain face as wet as the sea, her body shuddered with each quick breath drawn between sobs. "I love you" she whispered in croakily. Her head met her hands and comforted each other and caught the fiery tears. The candle on the table just in front of her danced silently on the table as her sobs dampend the abyss of nothingness in the house surrounding her and her posessions. Hot wax slid down its stick as the flame burned the night away. Making its way to the very end, the fire became erratic and fought with all its might for survival, but after a few moments had no more muse; its source of power now diminished. With a simple whimper, the flame died without the need to have been blown or doused. The morn had arrived.

In a large heap of clothing layers, the woman lay on the floor as a baby in the womb fast asleep with a look of utmost despair painted on her face. Her eyes flickered slowly as she lifted her head sluggishly. Proping herself up with her elbows and lifting her upper body with her hands, her feet followed and aided her to stand up. She scanned the room briefly, but her eye caught upon her broken glass and sewing before her from the night prior. Spotting her favorite needle, she placed her foot upon the material on the floor and pulled the needle thusly, breaking the thin thread attached to it. Brandishing her needle between her thumb and forefinger, she strode over to the dresser in which all her material was kept. She searched until she pulled out a silky black piece at arms length with seveal small rips in the center.

"Saved you so long... So long..." she muttered as she took a seat and ran the thread through her needle and prepared herself for the work to come.

"Thread of deceit, pin of betrayl. Sew and sew, my coffin with your nail."

She began to quicken her pace with many mistakes and cries of pain and laughter, finishing in mere moments. Her hands now covered in blood from her needle, she held in her right hand a large oval-shaped ball of black material sewed in a perfect cross whip stitch. The material had one button sewed to the further left and a crescent moon shape near the bottom. Grinning down at it, she cackled and stood up rapidly, sending her chair crashing to the ground. "'Together forever, sweet maiden. I shan't leave, I shan't leave' You will never leave again. Never."

Turning around to face the chair, the woman then placed it as it was and stood on it. Taking one final look around the room, she slid her head and then her neck into the loving embrace of the necklace she made for her and her lover to share, her lips curled into that oh-so-familiar smile. Looking down in her hand, she smiled down into her hand where her love's head was forcefully posed in her hand. "Goodnight, sweet prince" she cooed before taking the leap of faith, clinging tightly to her lover as tears sprung to her eyes for the last time. Blood continued to drip slowly like a tap from her hand and crash to the floor as she waltzed with the gentle breeze, both lover's everlasting smile lighting up in the sun; frozen in time for all eternity.

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum