Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
Your Ever After EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
Your Ever After EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
Your Ever After EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
Your Ever After EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
Your Ever After EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
Your Ever After EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
Your Ever After EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
Your Ever After EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
Your Ever After EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

Your Ever After

Go down

Your Ever After Empty Your Ever After

Post  TiaLynn Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Hatred and love are feelings I have becomes friends with over the years. They hang around me and blanket me, sometimes it is comforting. But sometimes, it's like some fucker scraping a fork on a plate and grinning at you.

Love is an interesting emotion to me. Love is a deep, tender feeling of affection and solitude towards a person, place, or thing; or it could be a sense of underlying oneness. But what is it really? Love could be found under a blanket, inside a chocolate bar wrapping, or in the mirror. It is everywhere, and everyone seems to feel it once, but often they do not even know it. And the ones who do, throw it all away. Rather sad, but not every story can have a god damn Disney ending.

Now for my favorite; Hate. Hate is to detest, or feel an intense amount of hostility or animosity towards a person, place, or thing. Now just think of that beautiful, beautiful contrast. Hate is deep, it is passionate, and boy is angry.

What I enjoy the most about these two emotions the most is you can feel them both at once in most situations. I would give you examples, but I think you know exactly what I mean when you read this right now. Sure, you can love someone intensly and think about them every minute of every day and get 'butterflies in your stomach', but there is probably something absurd or annoying about them. And that particular something could drive the Pope to drink, and when that something arises or resurfaces to your attention once more (or maybe the first time, who knows), you immediately want to yell at them or hit them with the burning fire and passion of a thousand suns. Though do not get me wrong with my intentions here: I am not saying that it is wrong or absurd to love someone and hate them, because I feel both things to everyone I know (even if one of the emotions dominates varying on the person or people).

Every story you will ever read to a child, or have read as a child has the same layout. Girl meets boy, then the boy picks on girl, and the girl pushes guy away, then the guy decides to proves himself, and finally, girl falls for him and they live "HAPPILY EVER AFTER." But every story ends some time, no matter how long or short. How happy were they really, and how long was their 'ever after'? Not everyone gets an ever after, and to be quite frank... Many stories are cut extremely short for all ages. Your ever after comes eventually, but the maidens go crazy with the wait, the confusion, and the heart break (and the knights too, all stereotypical stories aside).

Cinderlla may have got the man and life of her dreams in the story books (and whatever the hell Disney did), but if you read between the lines you'll note that she is destined to become very unhappy, very quickly. She worked her ass off all the time, trapped in a horrid place that she put up with because she was a fighter and fought for what she believed in. But look at her beloved and famed prince charming that every female for miles swooned over. He grew up with everything when many around him had nothing. He was never told no and figured everything was bound to go his way; the world was his playground and he owned it. However, the prince had a problem he was not sure how to resolve. He was lonely and desired love, and planned to find it. So he did the only thing he knew how: he threw a ball and from there I supose he planned to play Deal or No Deal and crack open an unlimited amount of womens' ribcage to have a gander at their heart, even though that really isn't a selling point right now. After a good (I mean no effort at all) search, he finally finds the right measurements, blemish-free, fair-skinned lover who went from coal to diamond at light speed. But she has something that no other woman in his world has: a curfew. In her rush of panic as the clock strikes twelve she leaves behind a possession by mistake; she he does what we assume to be the noble deed of hunting her down to find and fuc-- love her and make her his once more and forever. But I bet you didn't know he never looked at her. I bet you didn't know he really never looked at anyone else and picked her because she was good enough.

Fairy tales don't exist; but if you like to roleplay go ahead, no one is going to stop you. Happiness and hate come with a price tag, and if you are lucky you will find a sale. The gamble is which one you get. If Lady Luck is on your side, you'll get both one hundred percent free... And everyone loves a good sale.

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum