Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry."

Go down

Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry." Empty Me and I, Relentlessly Reminding yOu about Revenge On the "soRry."

Post  TiaLynn Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 am

As soon as I opened my eyes in the morning, I knew it wouldn't be long until I saw her once more. A lot of people say we look alike. Identical, even. However, I can assure you that we are nothing alike. Nothing at all.

Slowly, I pulled away my covers as a chill ran up and down my spine, spreading across the entirety of my body. It wasn't long before the shivering kicked in and I had to crawl out of my bed and put on some clothing. Rubbing dirt out of my eyes gently, I yawned and looked around my very bare room. Inside, I felt it necessary to scream at that moment and listen as my agony echoed around me, reminding me my pain was merely an echo of what I truly felt inside. Now, it was time.

One foot after another, I was off to go see her again. Oh, how good this would be. My shell was lifeless, but my innards were grinning with the pride of the advantage of fighting on home grounds. I was ready, and drawing nearer by the second. It was so close I could taste it. I could feel her again. She was close by.

A few moments had passed before I was just a foot away from her. I could not see her just yet, but I knew it would only be a matter of time before she'd show up and look me in the eyes like she always did. The floor got much colder in her grounds, and it was damper in here. Like a cave. Almost. The soles of my feet began to burn like a fire with the cold attacking them, but I did not turn back. I stood my ground. She was now behind me and I knew it.

Slowly I turned. My face but a mask of what I really felt for this girl who stood before me. She was all in black again. It angered me that she liked to copy me so much. Looking at her, my eyes hardened and a slight shade of red shown around my pupils.

"You've come back" she whispered shakily through scarred lips. Her voice was always so soft and weak, though I suppose it was fitting; after all, she’s a frail woman in a dog-eat-dog world.

"Yes, I did. Do you know why I have come, Amayah?" I asked her coldly, knowing she knew the exact reason.

"No... No, I don't, Celeste..." She was now half avoiding my gaze, her voice cracking now and again.

"You lie"

"No, no I really don--"

"YOU LIAR. YOU KNOW WHY I AM HERE. TELL ME THE TRUTH, GIRL." I screamed at her and she flinched in fear. She hated yelling. It broke her inside and I knew it. Inside, I grinned knowing what would happen now. It was almost routine with this one.

"You... Wanted to remind me..." she whispered again in her teary voice.

"And what did I come here to remind you, child?" I asked her just as coldly as before.

"You... You h-" her voice cracked again, and she took a moment to regain her voice. "You hate me, Celeste... You hate me and you want m... Me gone..." she mumbled.

"That is right, child. I want you gone. I want you to stop being so good, I want you to stop being such a torment to all that you love and respect. I want you gone. But why don't you leave us, child?"

She started to nervously shake as she weakly looked back into my burning gaze. "Because they love me... They love me and want me to stay. But you don't. You always want me to leave... Always. But I can't leave. I love them too much... And they love me, too..." she muttered to me.

I grew more and more impatient by the second.

"LOVE YOU? LOVE YOU? They just tell you that. You're a virus. They only think they need and love you, but just fucking look at you, stupid child. LOOK AT YOU. Tell me, child... How do you get rid of a virus?" I snapped at her.

"I... I don't know, Celeste."

"You only have two options. WHAT ARE THEY, CHILD?" I howled.

"I don't know!" The girl cried out shakily in fear.

"You can only do two things. You can adapt to it and live life with it on a medicated trip that's just as weak as you are... Or..." I paused, glaring right into her pathetic eyes. "You kill it, and live life happier without it."

And it happend as I had planned. There was absolutely no turning back, now. The tears began to fall down her face and she shook violently. I had broken her. She fell for my trap. And then, I removed my mask, grinning from ear to ear. Without hesitation, I reach into my pocket and pulled out the noose I had made for her. Laughing like a madman, I walked forward to her.

"I'll see you in Hell, child... But before you go... I have a reward so you’ll look pretty for your ‘Meet and Greet’ with the devil himself." I cooed in her ear and wrapped the rope around her neck like a necklace so she could now match me (this was a thing I did not mind her copying). Slowly, she got up on the chair I had positioned for her and gaze me one last, longing look at me with her pink, tear-stained face.

"Goodbye, Celeste..." she whispered in a very hollow voice before she jumped. She coughed and spluttered, scratching at her neck and wheezing heavily. As it tightened around her, she flailed trying to save her last breath, but it was too late to stop now. After seconds, her body went limp. Her hazel eyes shone under the weak light, but the light behind them had faded like a star's supernova. Adjacent to her was the very source of her demise. I was there. Now, mocking her in her death, we both hung lifeless. Dressed from head to toe in black, our hair hung in front of our face, we swayed in unison. I was backward, and she was the one truly on the outside... So I thought, anyways. Without a regret or care in the world, we hung almost peacefully.

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down