Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

You And Me And The Devil Makes Three

Go down

You And Me And The Devil Makes Three  Empty You And Me And The Devil Makes Three

Post  TiaLynn Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:52 pm

It was morning once again and I could feel warmth against my chest and in my hands, and I just knew. I could smell her right in front of me, and did not want to open my eyes. I just drank it all in, and smiled against the sunlight touching my cheeks that were now much warmer.

She was my everything, but she was so pained. She was hurt so often, I would feel it. I woke up each morning months prior to this cold and alone, wishing I could just take her pain and make it all better. But she always held her ground no matter what I said. It was just... How she was. Though I loved her still, no matter what.

This was a girl who never seemed to give up or back down when simply everything went wrong. Often, I pictured it as a tornado scenario. Here would be a huge storm with her whole world, her everything flying about her out of control and spinning widly in her face and all around her very essence, and yet she walked through it. I never could begin to see why she would even bother and not run for shelter. For home. Home with me, home that was safe. Home that was fun, and happy. But she stayed.

However, that was not all she had that grabbed my attention. The girl that I now wake up beside each morning is very loving and caring. She will worry about everything and anything before herself without thought, I almost never catch her caring too much about her own well being. She loves it when others are happy and well, and puts an immaculate amount of effort into making sure that goal is met, which she usually succeeds in doing. Sometimes I tell her she's opposite to me, which she surely understands, but does not often agree with anyway. I am full of pride and arrogance usually, and she is all modesty and selflessness. Most say opposites attract, and when you put it in this sort of good versus bad scenario, it would dictate that we are indeed opposites. Not so.

She is not the angel most make her out to be. In every single way possible, she is very virtuous. But the one I lay next to each night does indeed have a dark side I never thought I would find in someone like her. She can almost match my own strengths, and sometimes I believe that she could quite possibly even top me. Thinking about that with anyone else is just not even a thought I would ever think possible at any given point, but with her it is a reality. I have proof of it all. Finally, I opened my eyes to see her again. Looking down at her face hidden by her hair like always as the sun hit it when she slept, I smiled. Without thought I pulled her hair out of the way and was even more relaxed by seeing her uncovered by her mask of hair. While she stirred in her peaceful sleep, I loosened my grip around her ever so slightly and smiled before closing my eyes again. The memories returned to me every time I did this. There was something about her that just calmed me, and made me so happy. And so it began...

It was a sunny day, but there were storm clouds scattered about in the sky. The universe was happy, but only for now. Later on was when I would lose her until the sun rose again, and the universe and I miss her when she is gone. Her laugh echoed around me as we walked together to really anywhere, we had no set destination in mind. Every once in awhile I could feel a slight breeze on my face that normally came from her direction. Her powers deep down were almost enchanting, but I remained silent and smiled as she laughed, dancing in the wind. In the distance I could see someone coming, they looked like someone I thought she may know so I called over to her. She stopped and looked around at me with a smile upon her face and asked what I wanted, and I nodded my head towards the oncoming shape. She turned and reconized it immeditely and told me who it was, though I knew deep down.

This person was a friend of mine and hers, she had known him longer than I, though it was an on-and-off friendship with their disputes and clashing personalities. With a smile, she greeted him politely, and I did the same. However, what the boy did not know was how much he had hurt my girl, and how great the hate really was inside of her for him sometimes. This girl may be innocent as a cherub, but never would the boy suspect what was going to happen to him that day.

Our conversation carried on and went from the casual 'How are you' to petty things such as what we have for homework, or jobs, and back again. As usual, she pulled out her phone to check the time, which she did about every twenty minutes as our time began to fade away. I looked away and at my friend, and started talking to him but she interupted with a soft whisper, "Soon, dear." A sadness washed over me deep down, and all I could do was to look at her and say "Okay."

Suddenly, a person in the distance walked by; this one was a stranger and had no ties to any of us. The stranger was wearing an odd arrangement of different clothes sewn together in the most unusual colours I had ever seen, but thought it looked rather interesting. My friend began making fun of the poor lad, saying he looked rather homosexual. Then I saw it. Her eyes bore into the back of his head with a look of utmost digust and hatred. He had made fun of a man's sexuality based upon clothing, said by anyone would silently enrage her without fail at any given point. My eyes opened a bit wider as I opened my mouth to warn my friend that he ought to move, but it had been too late.

Without any sort of warning she took off at an alarming speed and lunged forward at his back, pinning him to the ground. She began shouting obscenities at him and sat directly on his back, and I just watched like this was normal. Because, it was. This girl was pure, but contained a lot of what she really felt so she wouldn't hurt anyone. Inside her was a lot of anger, and a lot of hate just awaiting to be unleashed at the first poor bastard to get to her enough. It was when she raised her curled fist that my heart jumped slightly. While I didn't usually stop her from being violent and angry, when she got too far is when I had to step in. She began punching the back of his head over and over as his body twitched and flailed in a weak attempt to stop her or get away. The way she sat on him and held him, he knew there was no use and simply had no time to react with each blow anyway.

I had lost count after a few moments and rushed forward when she raised her hand and they were no longer white, but painted red. My eyes widened, for I knew she was not going to stop. He was breathing slowly, and was twitching now and again as I ripped her off of him. She struggled heavily and went to hit me to prevent me from removing her, but all I had to do was look in her eyes. Panting heavily, her fiery gaze slowly softened with her hand still raised defensively. Slowly, she let it drop and fall gracefully by her side. It seemed like she instantly forget where she was and what she was doing. Now that she was calmed I looked down at the poor boy.

The back of his head had been cut open a few times now and was gushing blood. I looked down at him, and almost felt... Scared. The breathing slowed down further and further each moment, and I knew there was no time. I was astounded at how something so pure could create such an evil, and even greater, create such an evil with her own friend.

Here I was, looking at the friend I had known almost two years now (though much longer for her). I admit he was but a man with many faults. He may have been selfish and stupid at times, and maybe a bit too stubborn and picky, but I don't think I would have killed so easily myself.

She then turned rather slowly, her gaze hardening again as she looked at her works. I had never seen anything like it. Can you imagine an angel covered in blood? I can tell you it is a rare, yet amazing sight to see; but I do not recommend bringing one to this state. I breathed slowly, trying to stay calm and looked up at her.

"What do we do with him?" I asked rather solemnly as we watched him die. Her hair blew in the breeze that seemed to be all around her and her only. Her hair covered her eyes every few seconds, but I could still feel the hate and anger, and saw the fiery gaze with each breeze.

"We watch" she said with a slight growl in her tone as she stared down at the boy who was slowly dying a painful death.

"Honey..." I began in a soft, hollow tone.

"You went too far. You went way too far. I told you you would pay but you never believed me..." she began in a low growl as her face changed. Exploding with passion, she lowered her head as her iris' turned slightly red within her hazel glare. "YOU NEVER BELIEVED IN ME! YOU--" she shrieked out loudly, echoing in the distance. Then, a cough could be heard from the boy who was now soaked in blood.

She stopped everything for a moment, and watched with baited breath. Now surrounded in a pool of his own blood, lay the boy face down. The cough of desperation and finality was his last move in the world. With that, he was dead. I looked at her, almost in fear and vacantly. I was in shock at what she had done... But a bigger part of me was almost proud at how something so pure could be so tainted. She is everything I could ever ask in a companion, so torn between Light and Dark. She could play the part of either so well, one would never know what to expect to her. But it was only to myself did she ever release her full Darkness, and it made me proud and rather pleased to know it. This proved she trusted me enough to, and more than anyone else before me. We both looked down at the corpse, myself rather grimly, and I turned to look over at her. As I did, I saw the corner of her mouth twitch. Slowly but surely, a grin spread across her face, her canines poking out from behind her soft lips. Never could you picture a angel in white smeared with blood, grinning bloodthirstily at a corpse. But I lived it. And I loved watching each moment as the very Darkness in a girl like her struck the universe like a knife without a care in the world.

I opened my eyes once more when I felt her turn over. She was now facing me and made soft noises against me, my grip on her tightened as I pulled her closer with a smile. She opened her eyes and I got lost in the soft hazel gaze as she whispered "Good morning" in my ear. That oh-so-familiar feeling came over me again and ran down my spine once more. I shivered slightly and happily whispered back to her.

"Good morning, darling."

"I love you" she said, blinking groggily and she smiled rather lopsidedly.

And in that moment, like each morning, I fell in love all over again.

"I love you, too." I whispered.

Spoiler:

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum