Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
A Father's Love EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
A Father's Love EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
A Father's Love EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
A Father's Love EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
A Father's Love EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
A Father's Love EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
A Father's Love EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
A Father's Love EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
A Father's Love EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

A Father's Love

Go down

A Father's Love Empty A Father's Love

Post  TiaLynn Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

[Please read the very bottom explanation before continuing].

She awoke with a scream that day, gripping her sheets for dear life as hot tears ran down her porcelain face. Slowly, her hands relaxed and flattened against her mattress as she looked down and shut her eyes tightly. Her hair fell into her face, and there she hid in the darkness. No one could touch her now... She could not be hurt here. No one could see her, here.

The girl's body began to tremble as she mechanically positioned her body like a fetus and hid her face in her arms and curtain of hair. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she mumbled to herself over and over as she began to rock to and fro with each apology. "What is wrong, my dear?" a soft and familiar voice rang. Her heart skipped a beat and her body froze, she was hesitant to even breathe at the sound of the voice. "I'm here, honey..." the voice cooed much closer to the girl now. Slowly, she lifted her head and looked into her father's warm eyes with her clouded gaze. He walked forward and sat beside her on the bed softly, wrapping his left arm around her. "Another bad dream about him?" he whispered. She nodded.

Slowly, the man pulled his shirt sleeve over his hand and moved towards her, wiping away her tears. She looked at him and smiled softly and blinking away the hair in her eyes. He chuckled and pushed it out of her face before sighing softly. "You know, boys really aren't that worth it right now. You're still just a kid. I don't want you to be sad about some jackal right now, I want you laughing on the swing set like you used to. Remember? You'd spend hours just swinging and singing to yourself, with no other care in the world. You told me you were flying. You loved to fly." He smiled down at her warmly. "You loved to fly, Celeste."

She nodded slowly. "I did love to fly... I wanted to be a bird so I could be free, and never have to stay where it hurt for too long." she said with a sniffle. He rubbed her shoulder. "But you have me, and I'll always protect you." he whispered and kissed her cheek gently.

"Daddy... I want someone to love me... I am not enough for anyone. He told me I wasn't right for him. Daddy what is wrong with me?" she croaked. Rubbing her shoulder again in comfort, he looked into her hazel eyes and smiled again. "There is not a damned thing wrong with you, and that boy has no idea what he is missing right now. And you know what? He probably does not deserve you anyway. You do have someone who loves you very much. Someone who will never let you down like that."

"Who?"

"Me, Celeste. I do." he said softly before leaning forward and kissing her lips and stroking her hair. "I love you too, daddy." she smiled and kissed his cheek. He began to caress her side slowly and played with her hair.

"A father's love never ends, Celeste. I want you to know that." he said softly, looking down at the blankets that covered her body. "You must be some hot now, honey. Why don't you crawl out of those covers and talk to me?" he asked softly before tugging at the covers slightly. She giggled and nodded, "I am a bit warm now." She admitted. Finally, she reached down and threw the covers off herself, her long raven hair covering up almost her whole front. Lazily pushing it behind her, she smiled up at her dad. Blinking in confusion and surprise, the man looked at his daughter's curious sleepwear. Looking down, she laughed at herself. "It was really hot last night, so I didn't change into my pj's, just wore my bra and underpants. It was still comfortable, and cool." She said with another chuckle.

The man looked at her as a bead of sweat trickled down his brow. He smiled at her again and wrapped his arm around her again. "Yes, it was pretty warm last night. It still is, too. Whew!" he exclaimed before removing his shirt and tossing it on her bed. He could not help now and again to wander his eyes to her physical beauty and perfection now and again as they talked. Together they spent hours talking about all kinds of things, and she very quickly began to get more lighthearted and playful. Giggling, Celeste rose to her feet quickly and slapped her father's arm lightly. "Tag!" she exclaimed before running off, leaving her father in a state of confusion and amusement. Deciding to play along with her sudden child-like state, he too rose and chased after her, laughing along.

Once he exited the room, she was nowhere to be found. Grinning from ear to ear, he put his arms in front of him in a defensive pose and called out to her. "Where'd you run to?" He chuckled and looked around like a naughty child before hearing a faint giggling in the distance. Turning towards the sound, he stalked towards it silently before stopping at a closet door in the hallway. Hearing the most faint breathing, he quickly swung the door open and laughed. "Aha! I got you!" he exclaimed before she took off running once more. He followed like before, right on her tail. Celeste giggled while she ran and looked behind her to see how close he was. As she entered her bedroom again, she turned her focus back in front of her again just in time to catch her foot on the rug and fall just a foot before her bed. Wincing slightly, she coughed and tried to regain her strength after the wind was knocked out of her. Laying on her stomach, she decided to just lay for awhile because her carpet was very comfortable on her front.

Finally, catching up to her after watching her trip the man dropped to his knees just behind her and touched the back of her right thigh. "Honey are you okay?" he asked while panting. "Yes, daddy. I just stayed because I love the fuzzy carpet you bought me." she explained and laughed at herself. His grim face broke into a smile and he joined her. Forgetting about his hand placement, he sat beside her contently.

"I love you, daddy." she cooed softly. Looking directly in her eyes, he smiled again. "I love you too, and I always will." he told her again.

"Do you think anyone else will love me? No one ever wants to touch me like they touch the other girls." Celeste said slowly and sadly.

"Honey, the other girl's aren't always the best role models. And though they have those boys, you have something better than that."

"What's that, dad?"

"You have me, sweetheart." the man said softly, rubbing her thigh.

Making a somewhat awkward face at the unusual touch, she then smiled again. "I know, daddy... But I mean... Someday, I want to marry a boy like mom did. I want to have someone love me."

"Your mother was an amazing woman. You would have loved her. But honey, you have me. You'll always have me."

"I just... Want someone to hug every night before bed and fall asleep there knowing I was safe." she said again, reinforcing the point.

"I'm here, honey..." he trailed off, rubbing her leg a bit higher.

"No, daddy... I don't mean you. I mean like... A love--" she paused suddenly when she realized he had been rubbing her leg. Saying nothing about it, thinking maybe something was on her, she did not move. "That feels kind of good." she laughed again. "It feels like when you put that lotion on me when I had a sun burn."

Slowly, he moved forward and sat directly before her behind and looked down at her. "Honey, I know you're upset right now... But I am here for you. I'll always be here. And I will always love you. There is no stronger love than a father's love." he said softly, tugging at her underwear a bit. "I could put some aloe vera on you, that always used to calm you down."

"But you can, I am not wearing a shirt or anything." she pointed out.

"I know, baby. But I used to do this with your mom all the time, it is much easier without any clothing at all."

"Oh, alright. Like in the spa videos, right daddy?"

"Yes, just like that." he chucked softly before standing up. "I'll let you get undressed, and you can lay on the bed as you are here if you like and I will go get the lotion alright?"

"Okay."

After a few moments, he returned with a small green bottle in his underwear. He entered her room and a small bead of sweat ran down his brow when he looked at the young girl's relaxed body and walked forward slowly.

====

Explanation: This was a dream I had. Yes, some of these things happened, but none of the intense sexual things. I wrote this because I've been having an extremely rough time with my birth father who's hurt me time and time again over the years growing up. I assume this dream was relevant to me thinking about him in some way, and you all know who Celeste is if you read my writing and or know me. I am sorry if this upset you at all, dear reader and must actually admit that you're not alone. This story (clearly obvious that the ending is not happy and was six times as graphic in my head) was actually so traumatizing that I can't even get passed where I stopped right here. My apologies to anyone upset by this post.

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down