Regius Monumentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Double Take 04/10/13
Practice Run EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm by TiaLynn

» I'm Tired of Being...
Practice Run EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm by TiaLynn

» All For Her
Practice Run EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm by TiaLynn

» Witches Brew
Practice Run EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm by TiaLynn

» Under Your Bed
Practice Run EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm by TiaLynn

» Falling on Deaf Ears
Practice Run EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm by TiaLynn

» The Sun Burns
Practice Run EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm by TiaLynn

» Taping Sand
Practice Run EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm by TiaLynn

» Bravery WIP
Practice Run EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm by TiaLynn

Affiliates
free forum
High Voltage
Dead Days
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is mylshan

Our users have posted a total of 90 messages in 80 subjects

Practice Run

2 posters

Go down

Practice Run Empty Practice Run

Post  TiaLynn Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm

~

Last edited by TiaLynn on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

TiaLynn
Admin

https://royalmemories.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Practice Run Empty Re: Practice Run

Post  TiaLynn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm

TiaLynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TiaLynn Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 pm

The air was extremely dry as usual, and the only sounds that could be heard was a small grumbling sound coming from a lone girl walking in the wasteland. She began cussing under her breath as the sound grew louder and louder, she could almost not take it. Food was scarce around here. She was a hunter, and almost never killed for pleasure though killing did crack a smile on her face now and again. Scanning the area although it was almost pointless, she continued onward.

Would you quit it and eat already? a voice hissed.

She rolled her eyes and ignored the voice, still looking around her for any signs of food.

Don't you ignore me, I know you can hear me...

She sighed and stopped in her tracks. "Shut up." she growled at the voice, baring her teeth bitterly in an annoyed fashion.

Cranky, are you? the voice jeered.

"Fuck off" the girl growled, knowing what was about to happen.

That is not very nice, now is it?

The girl's eyes began to turn a dull red as she bared her teeth violently and screamed out loudly. "Look, all you ever do is complain and piss me off, who is in control here exactly? I am. I am looking for food for us both you little wench, now learn your place, damn it." she spat out the words like venom.

Suddenly her body began to shake violently and a sudden pain struck her. Celeste screamed out again, but this one had more of a hint of pain intertwined with anger. Her body transformed once more into the form she hated the most as her demon took over her. Flapping her wings angrily she began stomping on the ground erratically. "I SAID FUCK OFF." she screamed.

"Who's in control? I am." Hehehehehe.... the voice cackled in bitter torment as the girl's eyes glowed a dangerous red. "That's it." she said, completely fed up at this point. "Let's go get some fucking food, and shut you up." she grumbled.

Awww, did I do something wrong?~

"Just shut up." she hissed before kicking off the ground hard and took off into the sky. In a matter of moments she was so high she could no longer see where she originally was, even with the eyes of a bird. She began to fly about to calm herself down and paid no attention to the ground below. After a few moments of this she had regained her calm attitude and turned her focus to any possible food she could find, no matter what it was.

TiaLynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 pm

The voice rang in the girls head:

"Why, you're certainly an interesting creature. You seem to be trespassing through my land."

On the ground below, Nayhr stood looking to the sky at the flying girl. He spoke at regular volume, manipulating the nerves in her ears to pick up the sound and hear it as if he had whispered it directly into her ear.

"Why not come down and give me a better look at that physique?"

A smile crossed his face. This would certainly be fun. He had long ago forgotten what it felt like to be hungry. One who controlled death could not starve; what need, then, was there to eat, or to drink for that matter? With so much time passed, he had grown so accustomed to the feeling that he no longer even noticed it.

Heat, as well, had lost it's affect on him. The burning sun was nothing in the face of Death. To master Death was to master all.

Nayhr had chosen this wasteland as his own for it's peacefulness and serenity. It was quiet; one could sit and think without any distraction. He preferred to be left alone. It was not so bad to get occasional visitor's, however. It was fun to destroy them, and then he was able to return to bliss.

This would be fun indeed.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  TiaLynn Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 am

"Why, you're certainly an interesting creature. You seem to be trespassing through my land. Why not come down and give me a better look at that physique?"

Celeste hovered in the air for a moment and froze. This was not the voice she was used to, with a quick scan of the area she knew immediately there was someone else that was fucking with her. Now what? Was it 'pick on Celeste day' or something? She bitterly looked around before seeing something down below looking up at her. Her eyes narrowed in anger as she flew up higher. He wants a show? A show he shall get.

Ooooh, Celeste did you find yourself a dish for me, or a dish for you~ the voice giggled at her own pun. Interesting looking one. I wonder what he looks like out of that cloa--

"Shutup" she hissed at the voice in her head, flapping her wings harder and faster upwards. Finally reaching the height she was looking for, she looked back down at the speck she would make a target. She did not fear this person, though she knew he had powers. She was ready. This was her home just as much as this asshole's home, and she hated when a possible meal got cocky.

Balancing herself, she shot herself down and straightened her entire body and dove through the air as easily as breathing. The wind stung her face hard, grinning the whole way down, she shot towards the man. At the very last moment her wings flew open and she hovered about four feet over him, creating a pretty powerful wind and stirring up a bit of dirt around them. Her skirt billowed slightly around her, not particularly caring about the consequence of hovering over this new male in such an outfit. Celeste looked at the man coldly, taking in every bit of his appearance, and gazed into his eyes meaninglessly. Deciding it best not to land yet, she simply stared into his eyes unblinkingly like he was not even there. "I live here." she stated calmly.

Let the games begin.

TiaLynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:25 am

Such a quick approach suggested challenge. A gesture like that against the master of death would not end well for her. He smiled again.

Nayhr looked down, took one step back and faded out of view. Manipulating her sense of sight, he then went on to manipulate her ears once more and projected his voice to her from varying directions.

"You live here?" Front-right.

"How unfortunate." Behind.

"You'll realize your mistake, though." Directly into her left ear.

He moved his right hand through the air, apparating a wooden stock as he went. With his left, at the edge of the wooden pole, he created the sickle blade. Appearing once again before the girl, he stood, reaper's scythe in hand at side. He simply stood and looked at her, grim.

"I am Death."

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  TiaLynn Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 am

Watching him carefully, Celeste gasped when her eye sight was suddenly off and very unusual. The second she heard his voice whisper in her ear, she realized her mistake. After a moment of thinking, she grinned. His locations changed often, he could fade in and out of thin air, or perhaps her was manipulating his voice. Either way, she knew what she must do. She began to cackle without meaning to, listening to the man for she was filled with a child like amusement.

Suddenly, her sight went back to normal. Blinking, she looked straight at the man and lost it when he claimed to be Death himself. "Look, I don't think you quite understand..." she said, the grin still apparent in her eyes as her face became more serious.

She swooped down gracefully and landed without a sound as she folded her wings behind her back. "As you have proven... Looks aren't quite what you should be worried about, Death." she said with the ghost of a chuckle.

She closed her eyes and opened all her senses to make sure she would be ready for a sudden attack as her body quaked and twitched. The wings cracked like gun shots and seemed to break before her, and slowly retracted into her body. Her face became much more soft and gentle, her hair as black as the abyss. She looked at Death before her with her crystal blue eyes and spoke calmly. "I am sort of part of you."

Is this how you flirt? the voice in her head jeered.

Brushing it off so the man would not suspect anything (unsure if he could even hear it), she simply looked at him like he meant no harm at all. Celeste lifted her hand slowly and pulled out a black feather from her hair and placed it gently in her palm. Laying her palm flat, she lifted it by her mouth and blew on it softly. The feather flew right in front of the man's face as she let her hand fall back to her side. "Recognize it?" she asked softly. The crow's feather danced in the wind around him and slowly fell to the ground, not breaking eye contact at all, she awaited his response.

TiaLynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 am

Nayhr ignored the feather.

"Looks aren't quite what you should be worried about."

He repeated her phrase to himself, musing it over.

"Are you sure about that?"

A tingling sensation started in the girl's left hand. A worm bore out of it. It burst out of her hand. Another one followed, ripping out from a different location. Her hand was soon engulfed in these worms, ripping and destroying the flesh that had previously been her hand. She could feel them wriggling within her. He knew she could.

Because he was the one creating every sensation she could see, smell, and feel.

She could smell the blood and death, feel the limb be ripped apart, see the worms there. It was all real.

Nayhr looked at her hand, completely unscathed. Every sensation he had just created was gone as soon as it had come.

"I am Death."

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  TiaLynn Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:33 am

Throwing him a challenging look, she grinned again. "As sure as I can be, Master." she emphasized the last word as her eyes hardened a moment.

Suddenly, she looked down as she felt a strange tingling sensation in her left hand. She watched as a worm snaked out of it. Slowly but surely, another accompanied it and wriggled wildly in and on her body. Almost routinely, she watched as more and more came shooting out of her. Slightly confused as to why this was happening, she watched and observed it carefully. In a matter of seconds her arm and hand was coated in the worms, not a muscle moved. She sensed that he was enjoying himself, or perhaps this was him being satisfied he could prove a point. Celeste watched as the wormed writhed about on her, and began laughing in absolute delight.

Suddenly, her right hand twitched and her fingers curled to form a claw and her nails dug deep into her skin, penetrating the flesh and grabbing a handful of the worms, raising them up high and baring her canines in delight. Licking her lips, she began to bring her hand to her mouth.

Don't get too excited sweetheart, he might think you have the hots for him.

Shaking her head and blinking, her eyes opened to disappointment. Her hand was now empty, and her arm now bore nothing but her own blood from the wound she created. Looking at him in defiance for a moment, she glanced back down at her arm which healed in the matter of seconds. "I know who you are, you proved your point. But don't go tempting me like that..." she trailed off and shook her head, throwing aside the stupid side comment. "Whether you realize it or not, I am a part of you." she said again.

Oooh baby, you're going to piss him off...

Celeste looked at Death with a bit more meaning in her eyes this time, completely ignoring her Demon now. Why can't he stop being a dick head long enough to actually listen?

TiaLynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TiaLynn Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 pm

~FINISHED~

TiaLynn
Admin

Back to top Go down